Friday, March 5, 2010

Change

My life has changed so dramatically in the past seven months since my 7-year old daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Although there is a lot of family support and I am slowly meeting people in a similar situation, I'd like to have somewhere to go and vent my feelings of having diabetes be such a huge part of my life. I'm thinking this blog may help.

I'm realizing on my facebook account that I often update my status to include my diabetic story of the day. In order to lessen the frequency of that and to give people a break from hearing it, I am looking forward to coming here.

I can't help but be an advocate of type 1 diabetes and finding a cure for the millions of people this disease touches on a daily basis.

http://www.jdrf.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment